Weed Brownies for adults
For these brownies you are going to need: quarter pound of butter, quarter pound of dark chocolate, cup of sugar, four eggs, half a cup of plain flour, nutmeg, cinnamon, two tablespoons of vanilla, one ounce of finely ground cannabis buds.
1. Put the butter in a pan on a low heat and simmer so that it melts out. Then put the pieces of chocolate inside. Stir this mixture frequently, untill it takes brown color.
2. Add the nutmeg, cinnamon and sugar to this brown mixture. Continue to stir and simmer the chocolate butter for a few minutes.
3. Beat the eggs and add them to the mixture, one at a time. Keep stirring and simmering it on a low heat, till the surface becomes smooth.
4. Add the flour and buds into the pan. Add a handfull of nuts, if you like them, and stir. If the mixture is too viscous, pour a liitle milk inside.
5. Prepare a greased baking tray and pour the mixture onto it.
6. Bring the temperature in the oven to approximately 350 degrees and bake the mixture for about 25 minutes.
7. Get the baking tray out of the oven and cut the big brownie into square pieces.