Cannabis milk recipe
For this recipe we need one liter of full fat milk and 25 grams of chopped cannabis. Be sure, you have finely ground cannabis. If not, you have to grind the buds using a coffee grinder.
- Pour the milk in a pan and put it on a low heat.
- When milk begins to bubble, pour your powdered marijuana in the pan, stirring frequently.
- Simmer this mixture on a low hit for an hour and stir it from time to time. Watch the mixture all the time because milk might occasionally overflow a pan.
- When the mixture takes a yellowish-green color, it is a sign that your cannabis milk is ready. So you have to remove it from the flame and give it time to cool. If there is a skin forming on the surface, stir the milk to break it up.
- Use a cheesecloth to strain the green milk from cannabis sediment.
- Pour your cannabis milk in an airtight container and store it in the fridge. You should use the milk according to its expiry date because wasting weed milk is bad!